Job Title: HR Business Developer
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their HR needs.
- Generating sectors reports on various manpower needs and training opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Developing pipelines for successful business closures.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations patronises Smart Partners Consulting IN-HOUSE training programs on a monthly basis.
- A good first degree from a recognized University. MBA and other certifications would be added advantage.
- Must be able use MS office package very well.
- Good personality and communications skill.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Consulting firm working in similar capacity.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com