Job Title: Plant Accountant
- The Plant Accountant is responsible for assisting the Plant Manager in the preparation of all accounting and financial data. To provide management with accurate information in the areas of costs, budgets, payroll, forecasting and to do so in an efficient manner.
- Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Support in preparing budget for the plant
- Processing accounting transactions within the accounting software accurately and in a timely manner in
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Calculation of accurate overhead labor rates and material cost
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Providing insights and recommendations to management based on analysis and interpretation of financial accounting data.
- B.Sc or HND Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience relevant to accounting in a manufacturing company
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge MS Excel
- Familiar with standard ERP reporting systems
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the manufacturing sector
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com