Job Title: Statistician
- Adapt statistical methods and data analysis in order to solve specific problems in diverse social and finance related fields.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
- Develop and test experimental models, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree/HND in Statistics or Mathematics, MSc is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage resources of time while prioritizing.
- Detail focused and confident.
- Excellent communicator.
- Practical expertise with databases and SQL.
- Practical expertise with the most used statistical software’s.
- Very Attractive.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com