Job Title: Traveling Delivery Personnel
- A Traveling Delivery Personnel is responsible for driving company delivery vehicles and products to a city, delivering the products to retailers and returning back to base on the same day.
As a Traveling Delivery Officer for Sweet Nation foods, job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Same day driving and delivery to the each of the following cities from Abuja: Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa.
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company’s products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
Eligible candidates must possess:
- SUPERIOR knowledge of the Northern road network and cities including Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa
- Experience working with the fast-moving consumer goods (FCMG) category especially with a major manufacturer or distributor
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Professional Driver’s License
- Ability to drive long distances three to four times in a week.
- Male (Age: 24 to 35)
- OND/HND/University Degree.
- Minimum 4 years of driving experience.
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test.
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Computer operating skills.
- Mondays to Saturdays.
- Basic salary starting at N40,000 N45,000/month.
- Daily feeding allowance when traveling outside FCT.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the following email subject format: (Applicant Name), (Traveling Delivery Personnel), (Current City of Residence) e.g John Doe, Delivery Personnel, Abuja
Note: All applicants must currently reside within the FCT applications from outside the FCT will not be considered.