Job Title: UFR Offshore Company Representative
- The Service holder is UFR Contractor’focal point for day to day activity on-board the installation vessel.
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Project site, mainly for the following activities performed on-board the vessel by URF Contractor.
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel.
- Transfer of equipment on-board the vessel.
- Deck operations.
- Lifting, over boarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures.
- Subsea ROV works.
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management of Change agreed process.
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready for Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to Plan the coming operations.
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting on-board other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface on-board the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- The delegate will lead the COMPANY supervision team on-board the vessel and will be responsible, on-board the installation vessel, to ensure that COMPANY HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
- The company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behaviour to ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Total Golden Rules, CONTRACTOR HSE rules and international and local regulations.
- He is the COMPANY’s focal point in case of an emergency on-board the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- The individual must be residing in Lagos state.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experience in leadership and team management.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org