Job Title: Development Executive/Director
- As part of the Land Development Team, the Development Executive/Director will be responsible for a number of major, office lead.
- The role possesses a high level of autonomy normally managing 2-3 schemes at one time with a Project Executive.
- This role presents an opportunity to take ownership for flagship developments.
- The role reports to Rob Samuel, Head of Office Development.
- Responsibility for managing the development process from inception and optioneering, through to successful delivery of projects
- Drive and take responsibility for overall project viability working with Project Executive, Leasing team, asset management and analysts
- Collaboration with Asset Management and leasing teams to define product and enable successful letting
- With colleagues agree project priorities and ensure execution by external project team
- Cost management against agreed project budgets and approved capex.
- Build and manage relationships with necessary external stakeholders.
- Implement quarterly objectives and report on performance targets to key internal and joint venture stakeholders.
- Proven experience as a Development Manager in a leadership position
- Experience of mixed use Central projects including office and retail, including planning
- Comprehensive knowledge of development appraisals, providing analytical input to preparing cashflow analyses, POC and IRR calculations to evaluate acquisition and development opportunities in conjunction with the development analysts
- Strategic thinker and highly numerical
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship building skills (internal / external)
- Flexibility – must be able to manage a portfolio of responsibilities
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Effective leadership, management and collaboration skills
- Strong academic background
- Detailed experience and understanding of property legals, including Agreements for Lease and Rights of Light
- Highly commercial individual
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th March, 2017.