Job Title: Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development with the Office Equipment Industry
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Self-Motivation for Sales.
- Proven Experience in Print and Document Management Solution Market
- Proven Experience in Digital Multi-Functional Photocopier Sales
- A working knowledge and understanding of computers, printers, interactive and display boards, shredders and consumables is an added advantage.
- Attractive remuneration
- Commission on Sales
- Transport Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Medical Coverage
Job Title: Field Engineer
Job Type Full- Time
Job Field: Computer Engineer, Computer Science or any I.T related course
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries out research to find out the problems and develops solution for the same
- He looks after the maintenance of the equipment and infrastructure available at the site
- Helps in the installation process of new and advanced technologies interpreting the requirements specified by the research team and understanding the employees requirements
- Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety
- Maintains reports of and hands them to the senior and concerned employees of the company
- He may have to undertake many other responsibilities as they come.
- Managing any kind of technical work at the field even with little supervision
- Ability to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
- Should posses good logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations
- Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers
- Experience Minimum of 1 year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter stating in not more than 1 page why you think you are a suitable-fit for the role, to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2017.