Job Title: General Manager, Management Services
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- To oversee Information Technology, Human Resources, Administration and Finance units.
- Oversee regulatory and compliance guidelines and monthly rendition returns and highlight the performance management of each business unit or profit centre on a monthly basis.
- He would also oversee systems and procedure to ensure proper internal control in all the units.
- A good first Degree or HND, plus professional qualification e.g ICAN, ACCA. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management will be a distinct advantage.
- Not less than 15 years post qualification experience in the combination of professional practice, commerce and Insurance Industry, performance management, system and procedures, investments and financial control.
- Candidate for this post should be between 40-50 years, a thoroughbred professional, target-driven and versatile in the use of computer software and application in use in the HMO Industry.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
The Office of the Vice President,
Administration and Human Resources,
Nigerian Baptist Convention Headquarters,
Oke-Bola, Obafemi Awolowo Road,
Submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should indicate the names, phone contacts and email addresses of two referees who can attest to their character and record of competence. One of the referees must be their present or past employer.
- Application should be accompanied with 10 copies of Curriculum Vitae and relevant credentials.
- In addition, candidates are expected to submit a written track record of targets!goals achieved in their organizations.
- A written vision and pragmatic strategy of achievement should be clearly stated.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.