- Manages and monitors key performance metrics and implements improvement plans either to the individual or at an aggregate level.
- Handles all direct employee personnel issues and processes (where applicable), including performance management, appraisal processes, development planning, and career pathing.
- Supervises non exempt direct reports assigning workload, monitoring quality and associate coaching.
- Serves as liaison between departments when it becomes necessary due to member or workflow issues.
- Develops, recommends, and implements process improvements to improve efficiencies and services provided.
- Performs root cause and trending analysis on data error reports from operation systems and business units.
- Updates and creates resources on Well Care link applicable to the call center, such as timely announcements, step actions, reference call tools, FAQs etc.
- Ensures WellCare link is update to with the appropriate materials.
- Trains associates on new processes and refresher training.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with other departments and line of business as needed.
- Act in a liaison capacity for the Mgr/ Sr Mgr representing operations with other areas and business units.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating, and creating training materials for business.
- Ensures all business processes are compliant with state and federal guidelines
- Demonstrates desired behaviors by exceeding others expectations and leads by example
- Completes gap analysis on training for the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- 4 years of experience in a related field based on operational area, i.e., customer service, claims, call center, or a high transactional environment,accounts receivable application, etc. is required
- Experience supervising or leading others is required
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- In-Depth knowledge of Health Insurance
- Strong understanding of managed care and its place in the health care industry
- Understanding of interdependencies on other business units such as Health Services, Provider Relations, Sales, Vendors, Claims
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
Job Title: Supervisor, Operations
- Supervise and coordinate regional construction, operations, and maintenance within established budget limitations.
- Assures policies, procedures, programs and performance are adhered to ensure the continuing and increasing operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Train and develop personnel in proper operational integrity (quality, environment, reliability, health, safety, security, etc.) is maintained.
- Continue to reinforce the importance of developing a diverse workforce
- Work collaboratively with other functional leads to mitigate business risks.
- Implement effective communications at all levels of our operations.
- Provide effective leadership that will enhance our abilities to be flexible to changing business environments.
- Contribute to effective communication by listening and providing constructive feedback; supporting the creation of an open and honest work environment; cascading and sharing knowledge and information relevant to other members of the team and colleagues across the business.
- Obtains all required permits, licenses, rights of way, etc. required for proper compliance.
- May be involved in customer service related issues.
- Implement and foster the coaching and development of employees, including idea generation, within respective functional areas.
- Support the Business Development function in the operational analysis pricing and integration of water and wastewater business opportunities in both the regulated and non-regulated markets Supports manger to ensure effective people management policies and practices are developed and implemented (e.g., time and attendance, workforce management, etc.) and ensure resources are developed and deployed appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operational discipline, Management, or related Technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Able to perform basic mathematical, algebraic and statistical calculations (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, solving for an unknown and averaging) using a scientific calculator.
- Proficient in the use of a computer
- Able to make operational decisions/adjustments based upon information gathered via the distribution control systems (SCADA) and observation.
- Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procedures and safety applicable to area of responsibility, as well as state federal restrictions such as but not limited to Arc Flash Hazard, LO/TO. Confined Space Entry, Trenching, Shoring and Competent Person responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all federal and state environmental and drinking water regulations associated with job responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to operate company equipment and vehicles necessary for the safe completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Two (2) years of previous supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com