Job Title: Assistant Commercial Manager – Bathroomwares / Sanitary Wares
The Assistant Commercial Manager is responsible for:
- Bringing high-level strategic thinking to the profit-generation activities of the company. He is responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities, developing a commercial strategy for the company and implementing the strategy.
- Providing leadership for the sales & marketing team to ensure that the annual financial target of the Company is met 100%.
- Developing strategies and plans for the sales & marketing team and ensuring that the strategies and plans are implemented successfully
- Meeting allocated sales targets.
- The ideal candidate must be highly skilled with 6-10 years of experience in the sanitary ware, building materials and construction equipment industry.
He must have a robust personal network and excellent relationships with the industry’s influencers and key strategic partners nationwide:
- Building consultants
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Interior decorators
He must be comfortable with meeting high targets
- He should have a good degree in a relevant discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage
- He must have a confident personality and strong leadership skills
- He must be entrepreneurial in thinking and possess excellent work ethics
- He must have excellent communication skills
- Holiday 21 days + Public Holidays
- Government Pension
- Additional package to be discussed at interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2rd February, 2017.