Job Title: Lecturer (Part Time and Weekend Only)
Programme areas include;
- General Management
- Banking and Finance
- Public Sector Administration
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Human Resources Management
- PHD, M.Sc., MBA in relevant areas, in addition to the accredited professional qualifications with evidence of interest in research publications.
- Minimum of 5 years lecturing/ learning facilitation experience is a must have
- Teaching experience in Universities/ reputable business schools will be added advantage.
- Verifiable career/work life experience in the chosen programme area is key.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following details:
- Full names with surname first
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Current Postal Address
- GSM Phone Number & e-mail address
- Permanent home address
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with dates
- List of publications with dates
- Working experience
- Present Employment: employee status, Salary Scale/Step
- Membership of professional bodies
- Academic honours and distinctions
- Extra curricular activities
- Names and address of 3 (three) referees, (two of whom must be authorities in candidates field of study), and will be willing to forward written report on the candidate.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2017.