Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Creative Designer
We are looking for a young graduate with skills as a creative designer with a natural flair who is up-to-date on current trends to interpret design briefs into high impact visuals.
- Work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, product packaging and point of sales materials (POSM) etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to superiors comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with creative lead, agencies, Marketing/communications manager, executives etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Web management/UI design knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in 3D designs will be an added advantage
- Ability to create graphic art illustrations will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Be organized and also be a good team player
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize training’s and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject tagged “Graduate Trainee – Creative Designer” or “Medical Sales Representative ” as the case may be to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th February, 2017.