Job Title: Operations Assistant
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Will have subordinates
- This position mandates Office presence from 8am to 6pm on Mondays to Saturdays. The ideal candidate is Female. This job is intellectual, yet physical in nature.
- Monthly Salary is 50,000 Naira and increase in monthly salary is subject to achieving performance tasks.
The position is in charge of supervising and scheduling the departmental tasks below.
- 1. Finance, Accounting & Taxes
- 2. Human Resources and Talent Management
- 3. Customer Service
- 4. Packaging and Logistics
- 5. Vendor Management, Procurement and Purchases
- 6. Sales, Marketing and Advertising
- 7. Administration and Database Management
- 8. Reception and Business Security
- 9. Maintenance and Cleaning
- Level of Education Required: B.Sc or B.A. Candidate must be a graduate in Business Administration, Marketing Communications or Office Management. Ideal candidate must be able to read, write, speak clearly, and have computer/software manipulation knowledge.
- Special Certifications/Licenses Required: None
- How many years of experience should the person have: 1 year
- Critical Skills: Initiative, benefits negotiation, multi-tasking, book keeping, computer management, humility, presentation, willingness to work hard under a lot of pressure, including time management skills.
- Environmental Issues Involved: May experience high temperatures as job is sometimes, outdoors.
- Personal Attributes: Extrovert and sociable with an ability to forge and manage new relationships daily.
- Work Hours: 8am – 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays including all Public Holidays.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply only by calling 07032515712.
Ideally, we’d like to fill out this position by 31st January 2017.