Job Title: Account/Admin Officer (Assistant)
- Daily posting of financial transactions and also assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and periodic financial statements for the Company.
- Management of the petty cash accounts.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and raise entries to clear outstanding items
- Preparation of invoices, Credit Notes and Debit Notes as may be necessary.
- Raise Journal entries for accruals, provisions, prepayments and other end of month adjustments required to prepare correct and accurate monthly accounts
- Responsible for handling and reconciling all staff accounts, i.e. cash advances, loans, etc
- Filing and remittance of all statutory deductions.
- Ensure smooth running of office operations.
- Other adhoc jobs as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain company’s outstanding receivables and payables records.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Social Sciences
- Possess good report writing skills
- Be able to effectively use MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Possess effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience overall obtained from a well-structured corporate entity
- Be Proficient in the use of Accounting Software(s) such as SAGE etc
- Ability to prepare monthly financial accounts is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.