Job Title: Civil / Building Engineer
- Support the company’s real estate development department in ensuring properties being developed meet industry standard and client satisfaction plus any other task being assigned by the Managing Director or Chief Operating Officer to deliver on.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Engr. or HND
- Setting out the work in accordance to drawings and specification
- Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction program
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with specified requirements
- Resolving technical issues with employer representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
- Quality Control
- Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Measurement and valuation in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site inspections
- Prepare record drawings, technical report and site dairy
- Excellent ability to use computer programs like auto card, Corel draw, photo shop amongst others
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and to multi task where necessary
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with an email of not more than 50 words stating reasons why you should be hired.