Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Document all information’s on all the sites, both ongoing and completed sites
- Maintain all project documents both old and new.
- Implement accurate documentation management system.
- Provide advice on procedures and methods in accessing the system
- Carry out periodic documentation audit on all the company’s /project documents.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, cash receipts and journal vouchers etc.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documents submitted by sub-contractors.
- Create and maintain documentation trackers for easy accessibility of documents.
- Follow up on all company projects from start to finish.
- Issuance of receipt on client’s payment crediting their individual ledgers.
- Ensure prompt submission and collection of drawings by subcontractors.
- Maintain the invoice tracker; ensure required documents are submitted before payment is made to subcontractors through procurement.
- To prepare and compute Value Added Tax.
- Good Usage of Microsoft office especially Excel.
- Good inter personal Relationship.
- B.Sc /HND in Statistics or Economics Discipline, with a logistics background Documentation experience.
- 3 years relevant experience
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate job title and location as subject of the mail.