Job Title: Foot Soldier/Promoter (Marketing)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighbourhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighbourhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive doormat accounts
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
Experience & Training:
- Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Foot Promoter’ as subject of mail.