Job Title: General Manager, Finance
Location: North-central, Nigeria
- The General Manager Finance contributes to the overall success of the organisation by effectively managing all financial tasks for the company.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate in accordance with IFRS
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems and reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Lead and manage payroll preparation and administration, budget preparation, project management accounting and risk management
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ICAN,ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs forAccounting
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 2 years must have been in senior management position
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organisational parameters.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation
- Determine strategies to move the organisation forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations arid/or resolve the problem.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, and a cover letter to: email@example.com