- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including foods.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must computer literate.
- Meet government regulations dealing with sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Meet government healthy requirements.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations and products, basic drink service and supervisory knowledge.
- Interaction with all types people.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details, Head Corporate Resourcing to: email@example.com