Job Title: Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
- Benin City is globally renowned for its rich cultural heritage. With an illustrious history and a contemporary reputation for industry and arts, the city which is the capital of modern Edo State is home to a number of historic sites and tourist attractions.
- One of such attractions is the Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre, located at the heart of the city, a few meters from the Oba Ovoranmwen Nogbaisi Square and is adjacent to the revered Palace of His Royal Majesty, the Oba of Benin.
- Since its completion in 1995, the Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre has been the centre of cultural activities in the State. It has hosted a number of local, national and international events and art exhibitions. The Centre stands as not only an artistic and architectural masterpiece, but also represents the best of the culture and traditions of a proud and noble people.
- The Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre has the potential of becoming one of the foremost Centres of culture not only in the country, but also within the region.
- It is in the light of the foregoing that the Benin Royal Crown Estates and Investment Limited is looking for a suitably qualified individual, with the requisite qualification, experience and skills, to manage the Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre.
- The candidate for the job must have a passion for culture and must be capable of initiating and executing ideas that will spur the growth and development of the Centre to consolidate on its founding principles of cultural renaissance as well as ensure its commercial sustainability.
Application Closing Date
9th February 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to the under listed address:
The Benin Royal Crown Estates and Investment Limited,
C/o of Oba Akenzua Cultural Centre,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated with.