Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
Location: North-central, Nigeria
- The Managing Director/CEO will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the company and ensuring that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with regulations and laws governing broadcast media operations in Nigeria.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organisation
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with prevailing conditions.
- Strong banking or financial management experience
- Strong media practice experience
- Strong experience in media relations
- First degree (or its equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other Social Science/Humanities discipline
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ICAN, ACA; ACCA, CPA or other relevant higher business degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least three years must have been in a senior management position leading peoples and processes
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Knowledge of Media principles and practices
- Ability to identify and secure revenue sources
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to foster and sustain relationships with key stakeholders in the broadcast media industry
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, and a cover letter to: email@example.com