Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Make cold calls as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging on network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- A good first Degree or its equivalent from a reputable University
- Experience in sales with proven relevant networks/contacts.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and use of social media platforms for marketing.
- Ability to drive (with valid driver’s licence) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com