Job Title: Cost Engineer-Subsea Pipeline Project
Job number: WTSHO15105
About the Job
- The Cost Engineer is responsible for Cost Estimation and figure generation for Pipeline Projects.
- Assisting in preparation of pipeline estimates.
- Coordination of inputs for monitoring of trend and change to assist in monitoring of project costs Monitoring progress to assist in all areas of project controls functions
- Production of pipeline cost reporting figures Assisting in gathering information for use in the Monthly cost report.
- An ideal Candidate would be Engineering Graduate Civil / Mechanical or Quantity Surveying qualifications.
- Experience of marine construction and onshore construction, with 10 Years of experience in Pipeline projects of OIL& GAS operating company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply