Job Title: Logistics and Supply Chain Team Lead
Job Reference: 1205
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The incumbent will take full ownership and responsibility of all Supply Chain processes for local and export orders across multiple SBU’s for specified countries.
- Manage customer order process from order entry to invoicing and delivery – including updates and maintenance of order process manuals, best practice sharing, as well as providing customs control and advice for import and export logistics.
- Manage medium term projects relating to Logistics and Supply Chain within West Africa
- Review and define West Africa Supply Chain and Logistics concept and requirements, and implementation thereof in relation to the changing and developing West African market.
- Building and leading the Logistics and Supply Chain team and implementing activities to ensure operational excellence in West Africa as a competitive advantage.
We require a candidate who is methodical, detailed, and able to work under pressure. Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English. Specific requirements are:
- University Degree in Business, Science or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience at a management level in the Freight / Customs related field, or Supply Chain consulting background in African markets.
- Extended operational experience in global supply chain management, business process improvement, project management and team based organizational change management.
- Strong computer skills and previous experience using SAP and MS Office.
- Minimum of 2 years working in cross-cultural environments and demonstrated ability to adapt to international project work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply