Job Title: UX / UI Designer
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- This position is saddled with the responsibility of creating groundbreaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Liaising with clients and developing graphics and multimedia solutions from their concepts
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes of rich interactive interfaces to communicate design concepts
- Design GUI for web and mobile applications (Windows, Mobile, Android, IOS, & BB)
- Participate in documenting user interaction work flows
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards for proposed solutions
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mind set across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in creating responsive web sites that work on various devices such as Mobile, Tablets and Desktop.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Problem solving skills and independent self-direction
- Design & Analytical Skills
- Ability to communicate/interact/collaborate effectively in a team
- Strong background in creative and graphics design
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com