Job Title: ICT Teacher
- Westside Academy is looking to hire an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) teacher to teach ICT classes in Westside Academy University Foundation Programme (UFP) following schemes of work based on the school’s curriculum; and create a productive and demanding learning environment.
- Westside Academy UFP is a nine-month full-time course that provides students with a core of modules designed to prepare them for a wide variety of undergraduate courses in three different pathways, computing pathway respectively.
Key responsibilities for the role of ICT Teacher include:
- Preparation of lesson plans
- Provision of appropriate teaching and learning for timetabled classes
- Production of differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support
- Setting appropriate homework tasks and assessment of all work thoroughly and promptly
- Preparation of suitable teaching resources
- Compilation of monthly reports on student progress
- Provision of support for fellow staff in their use of ICT
- Participation in the school’s programme of extra-curricular activities.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bright, confident and sociable personality
- Recognized degree in ICT
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com