Job Title: Kitchen Manager
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen and carry out quality control checks on raw and finished production.
- Manage research and development projects of new food recipe.
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Plan and prepare menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- Procure and maintain inventory of food and supplies needed to ensure efficient operations.
- Assist with product costing
- Ensure timely preparation and service of orders
- Ensure food safety standards are strictly adhered to
- Prepare report on a daily basis
- Preferred candidate should be a Chef with a minimum of 3years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Kitchen Manager” subject of the mail.