Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Job Number: 1700845
The Internal Auditor is responsible for the following;
- To ensure that controls embedded in company processes are adequate.
- To assess and report on level of compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley review and reporting requirements on internal controls
- To provide assurance to the Regional Audit Team, Audit Committee, and West African Management team on compliance with key internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Monitor changes to the Company’s policies and procedures and assist in documenting and storing such data in the databases maintained by the unit.
- To assist in giving independent re-assurance that the standard of risk management, control and compliance meets the needs of Cadbury in the West African Region and
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A First Degree in Accounting or related discipline from a reputable university
- Good knowledge of standards, principles and practices of accounting and audit
- High level of integrity
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Professional Qualification/Certification is mandatory
- Minimum of five (5) years audit experience in a similar business or professional practice firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply