Job Title: Project Manager – Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (RDARR)
Job ID: 20894
- Group Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
- Contribute to successful delivery of the RDARR project by driving continuous improvement, coordinating and tracking status, managing budget and ensuring resources availability.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of project relating to data aggregation and management process
- Work with the project team to document project status, track and ensure resolution of project issues. Keep risk and issue log register with appropriate resolution
- Ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are documented and followed, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Articulate the roadmap for transitioning the project into business-as-usual
- Work with Head of Unit to conduct Project Audit during project closure.
- Must have strong understanding and demonstrate use of Project Management Methodologies
- Understand the bank’s current Project Governance Structure and align the project requirement to the Structure.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and teams in a timely manner
- Planning roadmap with relevant stakeholders to complete and actualize project deliverables
- Ensure the project aligns with other strategic initiatives across the Group
- Managing stakeholders expectations across all cadres
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of assigned project dynamics.
- Work at all levels of the project from business analyst through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
- Work closely with required units and other stakeholders , finance, It cost management , legal team and other stakeholders in reviewing contracts as it relates to projects and ensure that governance is followed
- Managing Project Governance shared folder for easy access to project documents
- Ensuring adherence to defined Project Governance policies
- Monitoring and communicating project status and delivery
- Managing project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved whilst preventing scope creep
- Prioritization and efficient time management
- Ensure strict compliance to the Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree
- Demonstrable understanding of basic banking concepts and dynamics, particularly in relation to risk management
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated
- Stakeholder management
- Track record in managing regulatory-induced projects (will be an added advantage)
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th February, 2017.