Job Title: Sales Executive
About the Role
- The sales executive will be responsible for revenue generation for software solution targeted at various organisations who are interesting in collecting and analysing information. The candidate will be responsible for generating leads, performing demo presentations of the solution, and negotiating terms.
- The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining close relationship with all clients and working with other team members to achieve business development objectives. The successful candidate will play a key role in improving the quality of products and services offered by JAMA
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline, completed NYSC or currently serving.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year sales or marketing experience – prior experience marketing software solutions to businesses will be a plus.
- Effective at prioritization, have a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a matrix organization and with virtual teams, and have outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills
Job Title: Business Support Specialist
About the Role
- The Business Support Specialist will be responsible for saving the business team valuable time by keeping track of established activities and managing day to day coordination of the business
- Candidates should possess BA / B.Sc / HND
- The candidate must be organized, motivated, capable of working well — whether alone or as part of a team – and able to follow the business manager’s and to multi-task.
- The candidate will also maintain close relationship with all clients and working with other team members to achieve business development objectives.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in improving the quality of products and services offered by JAMA
Job Title: Full Stack Senior Software Developer
- Tivas technology team is responsible for translating the service concepts into reality and deployment in various markets.
This role has the following responsibility:
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Provision of training, mentoring and guidance to Associate developers
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- This position will work in close co-operation with Tivas Business & Sales teams.
- Overall, this is a pioneering role in creating and deploying locally relevant services for affordability constrained consumers mapped to relevant devices.
Key Result / Tasks:
- Participate in selection & contracts local vendors, if needed, for development of software application
- Shapes the software development & timelines working along with the Tivas service creation, deployment teams.
- Responsible for Development of software applications of the services with 3rd parties, operators and alternate payment providers if any and ensures fully operational service systems.
- Manages the delivery milestones
- Provide leadership and guidance to Junior developers
- Ensures acceptance testing and delivering the final product to the various stakeholders.
- Service Operations and Maintenance
- Responsible for service availability, quality of service and any new releases and upgrades to the system.
- Value-based Skills
- Passion for creation and a Strong drive to contribute towards building new services for the affordability challenged millions.
- Strong & proven technical skills, Project management skills, service creation experience, Networking & Social skills, Influencing,
- Conflict resolution, Solutions/value/experience sales approach.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, Comfortable working in a matrix organization and with virtual teams.
- Drive for innovation.
- Professional & Process Skills
- Strong Object Oriented design and design patterns experience
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and Visual Studio IDE
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies – Azure, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Web API for mobile, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with UI/X.
- University degree in technology based discipline or related (but technology convert)
- Good knowledge of global technology trends top (Digital, Cloud, IoT, Internet data, BigData etc.)
- Strong experience with Java 5, 6, or 7
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows
- Strong experience with multiple facets of the Spring Framework
- Strong understanding of Source Control and Dependency Management tools
- Strong understanding of high load, high availability transaction environment development techniques and concept
- Experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development practices
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
- Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution
- Commitment to working in small highly competent teams
- MVC, Django , JQuery , CodenameOne, JQueryMobile, JSF,
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Ready to learn Xamarin and other tools for mobile development if need be.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com