JOB TITLE: Visual Communication Assistant
- The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop visual content, including graphic images, videos for all our communication channels including social media.
- Actively support the communication officer/coordinator in the management of social media platforms
- Contribute to the development of communication materials like annual reports, organizational profiles, presentations
- that uphold our organization’s mission and values.
- Support the advocacy team and its partner organization efforts in engaging decision makers and influencing policies by
- designing high quality advocacy campaign messages and materials.
- Support the knowledge management and fundraising teams in creating beautiful communication products shares our
- achievements, enhances the image of the organization and attracts possible donors and supporters.
- The potential candidate will report to the communications officer/coordinator, but will work under the Strategy,
- Learning and Development Team with 4-5 other members.
- Very creative and crazy about graphic design.
- Ability to use graphic design software such as Adobe In-design, Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Strongly believes in and willing to uphold human rights values and positive youth development
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- No specific educational qualification is necessary, but must have a strong professional, creative portfolio
- Young people, especially young women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Doesn’t mind spending most times on computer but willing to go out into the field and interact with staff, partners and beneficiaries.
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Comfortable with using digital cameras and camcorders
- Can work under pressure
- Strong skills in time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 17th February 2017