Job Title: Documentation Associate
Locations: Ondo (3 positions), Ekiti (1 position)
- Reports to: Head, Strategic Knowledge Management and Training
- Assist the M & E unit of the facility in data collation and data verification including data updates in the data reporting tools across all service delivery points in the HIV/AIDS program of the facility.
- Assist the Facility M & E to enroll patients into care or treatment in the appropriate national tools whenever the need arises. S/he shall assist to put necessary PMM forms into folders for new patient enrollment.
- Assist in the timely update of all applicable registers at the site to enable timely and complete reports.
- Assist in the electronic medical record system of the facility – patient level and/ or aggregate data level through data entry, data cleaning, data verification as may be applicable to each site (including DATIM, DHIS, Open MRS, RADET, EHAI Patient level Database).
- Enter patient information from folders into the EMR software (Open MRS) on real time basis.
- Documentation Clerks are required to cover sites other than the one they are domiciled to perform the data collation and verification function during the monthly reporting period. This is referred to as Site Backstopping.
- Work with the Medical Records/M&E Department of the facility on the Action plus-Up project to report patient level information on the various forms and national tools provided.
- Work with the Senior/Technical Officers/Associates, SKM &T Department of EHAI on the Action plus-Up project to report and update data on the various databases and forms provided.
- Pull patient folders before and after each clinic to update patient information in the various data collection tools. This is collated every clinic day and filed back appropriately.
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Background in public health research work will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Residence in Ondo and/or Ekiti States
- Must be based and familiar with the communities within Ondo and/or Ekiti States.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letters (with the position as subject) and CV’s, in Microsoft word format, to the “Head of Human Resources” through: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 23rd February, 2017.