Job Title: Field Sales Officer
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BSc/HND or equivalent
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidate should send their application/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 27th February, 2017.