Job Title: Graduate Field Engineer
Responsible for supporting the Operations Manager and Base Manager in the execution of projects from technical front and making sure all project deliverables are met on time & with in budgets.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Review the contract document and scope of work for engineering deliverables
- Detailed Engineering of Simple control systems & Traditional Chemical Injection Systems
- Develop the engineering deliverables which are to be reviewed and approved by Base Manager
- Part of the role will require the individual to work with equipment in the workshop and to go offshore with the project
- Prepare and develop the BOM as per Contract specifications (approved by Base Manager or Operations Manager) Responsible for uploading & releasing BOM in AX through ERP team
- Prepare the Engineering Change request (ECR) and Co-ordinate with Engineering team lead for Engineering Change Order Approval (ECO)
- Participation in QHSE tool box meetings and ensuring Proserv’s Fresh values are always adhered and reflected in engineering deliverables. Ensure all the products meet or exceeds the company and Industry QHSE standards.
- Ensure the timely submission of All Engineering Deliverables including drawings, datasheets and Bill of materials as per the project schedule and SDRL compliance
- Prepare and develop the Engineering deliverables in coordination with Operations Team including working in the workshop and attending offshore
- Prepare the P&ID, General Arrangement Drawings, Structural drawings, Static Equipment drawings in compliance with project requirement as per the contract (To be approved by the Base Manager or Operations Manager).
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Graduate of 0 – 2 years’ experience in case of Bachelor’s degree holder and in Oil & Gas sector dealing with engineering of Mechanical and process activities, commercial evaluations & project management from small to medium scale projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment, willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic growing environment
- Basic understanding in preparation / interpretation of P&ID drawings of simple pneumatic /hydraulic control systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software
- Monitoring, and planning your own development
- Experience and ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced operational environment
- Effective communicator with good presentation, social media and inquiry skills
- An ability to influence and guide managers at all levels within and across organizations
- Basic Understanding of engineering datasheets of Instrumentation / Hydraulic / Pneumatic
- knowledge of ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & Piping ASME B31.3, Valves,
- Knowledge of various Fabrication techniques
- Basic awareness of fluid Mechanics / Fluid Engineering
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the Application page then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.