GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Job Title: ECDP-SSA, Finance
Job Number: 2846246
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment : Leadership and Pipeline Programs
- GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a 12 month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- FP&A support for SPS projects in Nigeria (SNEPCO, ABO) and collation of results for SSA contracts
- Cost tracking for wind down of SC&P manufacturing facility.
- Control/Monitor Subsea & Drilling Inventory in Nigeria (Forecast /Monitor Q-close numbers with explanation for variances)
- Attend regular QMI Calls with HQ Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Adhoc projects as required.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Support Region Finance Manager with FP&A activities (QMI’s, Period end analysis)
- SSA Regional cost tracking and reporting
- Finance / Economic Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Finance
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business result
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills;
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply