Job Title: FPSO Preservation Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and vendor procedures/manuals.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Rotational position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply