Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The site engineer will coordinate in planning, directing, coordinating activities concerned with the construction and pavement of projects. Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Must have a B.Eng/B.Tech or HND in Civil/Structural Engineering (B.Eng/B.Tech/HND).
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- 5 – 8 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Daedline: 19th February, 2017.