Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail/wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Minimum qualification – Diploma/OND/NCE
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2017.