Job Title: Insurance Broking Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firms prestige.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative. Minimum 2yrs experience
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- OND, HND or BSc degree
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2017.