Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Financial Technology Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development & Sales Representative
- Building and customizing software with the above listed programming skills.
- New customer acquisition through focused selling of company Solutions and Services as listed above within specific locations.
- Raising awareness for company Business.
- Aggressively marketing sales and converting deals for company Business.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales target.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Profit Center Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide company solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Ensuring daily sales.
- Working with set sales target
- Professionally manage relationships with clients/customers
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/B.Sc in a Technology related discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Ability to develop Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Selling and Sales
- Proficient in DOT NET, C Sharp, PHP, MYSQL, HTML 5, CSS, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT, Java, HTML 5, CSS, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT
- Development of Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Attention to details.
- Ability to analyze and research information.
- Must be motivated to embark on sales initiatives
- Customer friendly.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of financial products and market.
- Computer skills (ability to use MS Office, excel and PowerPoint applications).
- Numeric skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales target and budget.
- Street smart, tenacity & doggedness
- Excellent and effective Communication.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate “Software Development & Sales Representative” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.