Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache Group works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Strategize the pricing, promotion, distribution of products from low end to high end within a brand category.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching, distribution and dealerships across the state.
- Maintain good business relationships with dealers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Provide the necessary after sales support to distribution outlets.
- Coordinate with IT or 3rd party web developers to ensure high page ranking for products pages in for the brands online presence.
- Conduct weekly marketing performance reporting.
- Coordinate with other brands to ensure that inter-brand competition or market cannibalization is minimized or prevented.
- Research and arrange contractual dealership deals with the most number of suitable distribution outlets.
Brand Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have the keen sense to identify marketing opportunities and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, organizational and people management skills.
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 years experience in an FMCG Organization.
- Must have persuasive, diplomatic, social and interpersonal skills to win market dealers and client support
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2017.