Lorache Consulting – Our client, a leading Publishing Company in Law publications, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
- Develop proposal generation and presentation.
- Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service.
- Candidates should possess 3 years relevant industry experience in publishing and must have sales passion.
- Must be members of NIMN.
- A good ability to speak preferred location language.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Possess good communication skill with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience.
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the NIMN or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Suitable candidates must be able to write contents, use all social media and engage customers via all digital platforms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their preferred location and the job title as the heading of your mail.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2017.