AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africas fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
- Plan and supervise production activities and establish all shift production schedules.
- Analyze the quality reporting daily and supervise the quality control of the products to verify that they meet world class standards.
- Oversee maintenance activities and coordinate planning for preventive maintenance between maintenance and production departments.
- Select and train plant supervisory and administrative staff and run performance reviews
- Make plans to improve productivity and efficiency
- Oversee R & D and new product development and interface with NAFDAC
- Oversee equipment purchasing and maintenance
- Oversee all stock-taking and administrative tasks to ensure that the factory is running efficiently
- Complete other duties as assigned by the management
- Monitor and control the daily production KPI’s.
- Plan procurement of raw materials and coordinate between purchasing, logistics and production.
- Ensure all safety and hygiene procedures are implemented and followed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.