Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Develop and implement logistics strategies, budget, policies, procedures and requirements to deliver the target benefits and financial savings
- Prepare and present departmental annual plans and budgets in line with corporate goals and objectives
- Establish department’s key performance indicators, monitor on-going performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and communicate 3rd party truck selection procedures and Service Level Agreement and ensure compliance with agreed performance expectations
- Coordinate the registration of all 3rd party truck providers, review of proposals and selection
- Make recommendation for delisting 3rd party truck providers
- Develop and provide leadership for the implementation of monthly logistics plan
- Drive marketing and business development activities to expand available business opportunities in increasing returns on investments
- Minimum of First Degree/HND in logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- MBA or masters in related discipline is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is required
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least 4 years in a similar capacity in the logistics/transportation industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2017.