Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness.
Riddle Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Strategize the pricing, promotion, distribution of products from low end to high end within a brand category.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching, distribution and dealerships across the state.
- Research and arrange contractual dealership deals with the most number of suitable distribution outlets.
- Maintain good business relationships with dealers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Provide the necessary after sales support to distribution outlets.
- Coordinate with IT or 3rd party web developers to ensure high page ranking for products pages in for the brands online presence.
- Conduct weekly marketing performance reporting.
Brand Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have the keen sense to identify marketing opportunities and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Must have persuasive, diplomatic, social and interpersonal skills to win market dealers and client support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, organizational and people management skills.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Receive and attend to visitors.
- Typing of documents and letters for MD.
- Preparing Presentations for MD
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintaining diary and meeting schedule for MD.
- Passing of documents and files to appropriate departments from MD.
- Planning, Organising and managing events.
- Raising requisitions and purchasing of needed items for Office use (MD)
- Attending to MD needs.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail.
- Rendering support to teams as the need arises
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Science or any relevant discipline from a recognised University with Minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Candidate must be intelligent, presentable and articulate with good communications skill.
- Candidate must be able to work under Pressure
- He/She must be able to work with Minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS- Word,MS-Excel and MS-Power point.
- Good Presentation skill will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th March, 2017.