Simeon’s Pivot Resources, Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Responsibility of all the BTL & Digital initiative Planning & Execution including leading & implementation, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc
- Requires less supervision
- Includes coordination with external agency & vendor handling
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Activations (BTL & TLL) Plans/Initiatives into actionable and detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments ( e.g. Sales, Finance & Supply Chain ) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers & vendors) to execute successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per marketing plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Team Spirit
- Stress Management
- Computer Literacy and IT Skills
- Around 8 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a FMCG & Services or Telecom environment,
- Good experience of executing BTL initiatives ( Consumer & Market activation, Events, POS procurement, OOH), PR, Digital Initiatives across diverse geographies.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management
- Agency/Vendor Management Skills
- Process and Procedure Implementation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (using position as title) to: email@example.com