Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years. Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017
- The scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for the sales function across the various distribution businesses in Olam Nigeria.
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities within the sales division of the business.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language
- 1 -2 years’ work experience in Sales.
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply