Human Edge Consulting – Our Client, a fast-growing electronic marketing company with a strong focus on the packaging and distribution of financial services turnkey solutions in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Reporting to the CEO , you will direct the development and execution of effective HR strategies in alignment with the vision and goals of the business.
- Your key result areas will include workforce planning, policy formulation and implementation, development and implementation of functional appraisal and in-house training systems.
You will also be expected to:
- Develop high-level human resources policies and practices to support the aspirations of the company
- Identify human resources priority issues across the organization and develop appropriate strategies to address them
- Support the attainment of current and future business objectives through the acquisition, development and deployment of the appropriate human capital
Education and Experience
- Ideally, you will be degree-qualified in human resources management, the social sciences, or a business-related discipline. A relevant post-graduate qualification and membership of a professional body such as CIPM will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years’ cognate post-graduate experience in a similar role
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills coupled with an open-minded approach to problem-solving.
- Success in this role requires a deep understanding of current and emerging best practices in Human Resource and Talent Management.
- You will also have:
- This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers excellent career opportunities and competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as the subject of your email.