School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers records
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review your own sales performance periodically against set target
- Formulate business proposals according to customers business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent School Kits Limited at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the Head of your unit and the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage account and expansion activities
- A University Degree at minimum.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing.
- Familiar with Abuja and North central environs.
Note:Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2017.