Visa Incorporated is a global Payments Technology company. Technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Services Manager, West Africa
Job Number: 170565
Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating/executing mitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Support Risk Products team in the selling and deployment of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Organise various annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a thought leader in the industry
- Support execution of acceptance or data security compliance programs
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, government and law enforcement
- Assist the global investigations team in the collection of information and broader client engagement with regards to remediation post-breach.
- Identify and empower new e-commerce acquirers through knowledge sharing and education –
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies such as contactless, 3D Secure, mobile payments
- Together with Corporate Communications, manage Visa’s risk communications strategy
- Provide meaningful contributions during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Degree qualified. Post-graduate qualifications preferred
- At least 5 years risk management experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills
- Data Security Certifications / knowledge or relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, products and services
- Team work
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Training skills
- Risk management expertise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply